Feeding the Shepherds: A Holistic Approach to Caring for Pastors and Leaders
Seminar speaker: Ptr. Archie dela Cruz
Registration Fee: P200.00 (until Apr 20, 2021)
Late Registration Fee: 200.00
Note: Please read registration details below.
Ptr. Archie dela Cruz is a second-time resource speaker for CSM. His first seminar was Understanding Depression, Self-harm, and Suicide with Mr. Alain Dizon.
- Resident Counselor, AMARA Center for Counseling and Training
- Counselor and Project Committee Head of Youth Affairs, Compassion Philippines, Paglinang Student Center, Caloocan City| Part- time
- Associate Pastor and Counselor, Christian Gospel Church Caloocan City
- Counselor- On - Air, 104.3 DWAY Care FM
- On Call Counselor and Trainor, CBN Asia (The 700 Club)
- On Resource Speaker / Counselor, Say It Forward Ministries / Good News Philippines, Inc
How to register:
via CSM Website
Go to www.csm-publishing.com/events and click on your desired training event. Click the REGISTER NOW button.
Step𝟏. Deposit or bank transfer P200 per participant (until April 19, 2021 ONLY)
via BDO bank deposit
- BDO Current Account # 6330-0639-73
- Account Name: Church Strengthening Ministry, Inc.
via bank transfer (bank-to-bank or Gcash)
- Account #: 00-6330-0639-73
- Account Name: Church Strengthening Ministry, Inc. or CSM Publishing
Deposit the required registration fee.
Step2. Sign up or log in to the CSM website to start the registration process. Choose your webinar date.
Step3. Choose your preferred type of registration (Individual or Group Registration). Fill out all required information.
Step4. Proceed to pay. Choose payment options:
a. via Paypal - You will be directed to the PayPal website. Follow the succeeding payment steps.
b. via BDO bank deposit
Step 5. Go back to the "My Registrations" page under Your Account. Upload a clear copy (picture or screen capture) of your deposit slip or bank transfer. Your registration status will change from “Unpaid” to “For Confirmation.”
Wait for the confirmation from our Training Department. A confirmation message will be sent via e-mail after 1 to 2 working days.